You have a growth mindset and have harnessed the power of no, now what? You need to start minding your business. In this episode we address the absolute joy that will enter your life when you stop concerning yoruself with the affiars of others.
On this episdode:
- Why roommates aren't always a good idea
- How to stay in your lane when forced into the spotlight
- 5 Reasons You Should Mind Your Own Business
- Secret Keeper Extraordinaire, Beyoncé
- How to go about the task of minding your business
Join the conversation on your social app of choice (@wtfidkpod) and use the hashtags #wtfWednesday and #OwnYourIsh. Show notes available on https://www.wtfidkpod.com
5 Benefits of Minding Your Business
- Ain't nobody asked you for your input!
- You don't know what really happened (in a given situation).
- The situation does not affect you.
- What works for you does not necessarily work for others.
- Worrying about others is a major investment.
- You have time to work in your own projects.
- “7 Tips for Minding My Own Business” Gretchen Rubin Forbes Website Address “https://www.forbes.com/sites/gretchenrubin/2011/06/09/7-tips-for-minding-my-own-business/#45f550566a75”
- “Mind you own business: how to avoid the bs and boss up” Tiffanie Bernard. Boss Babe. Website Address: “http://www.bossbabe.co/mind-your-own-business/”
Writer and Producer: Krystal Chatman
Executive Producer: Melvin Robinson
Music: Andres Wallace